We all know what happens when we assume.
some of my personals I got to say to people:
- Yes I’m of German descent. No, I’m not a nazi-thingy.
- Yes, I’m also Creole. No I don’t go barefoot on the muddy road to collect cotton.
- Yes, my skin is dark. No I don’t like fried chicken. I don’t like meat actually. I like to cook crumbles and onion pies like no one. Get over it, bitches.
- Yes, I’m living in a ghetto. No, I certainly do not do drugs.
- Yes, I’m a sex addict. No, it has nothing to do with my sexuality, it’s just a mental disorder, honey.
Imagine how Ross would feel if he couldn’t teach us about dragons.
I HAVE BEEN DOING IT WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME
for the females
"Six By Sondheim" is a new HBO documentary that takes a look at the life and art of musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim through six of his iconic songs. Directed by Tony winner James Lapine, the film contains archival footage as well as new musical segments directed by Todd Haynes, Autumn de Wilde and Lapine. In this special extended peek at the film (courtesy of HBO), Darren Criss, Jeremy Jordan and America Ferrera are featured in a brand new performance of Merrily We Roll Along's “Opening Doors” created especially for the film. “Six By Sondheim” debuts Dec. 9 on HBO.
I FUCKING NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS HBO SO I CAN WATCH THIS. WHICH ONE OF YOU SHIT HEADS HAS HBO I’M COMING OVER TOMORROW.
The new limited-edition Harry Potter Forever® stamps feature your favorite Death Eater and Azkaban escapee. Order yours today.
I just boought these at the Post Office and I never mail things but I’m really happy to have them
a haiku about kingdom hearts:
oh my fucking shit
heal me god fucking dammit
for fuck’s sake donald